Thursday, July 14, 2016

Devens Women's Open

The Devens Women's Open is officially scheduled for Sunday, August 21st.
Registration should go live next Monday evening through NEFA.
This tournament will be NEFA and PDGA sanctioned.
10.00 hole sponsorship will be offered with proceeds going to New England Women's Disc Golf.
This tournament will be two rounds on the Hill.
Pro registration fee will be 40.00, Am will be 30.
I'm working to get a custom stamped disc and some other small items through Dynamic Discs. I am ordering 40 discs total.
Please sign up ahead of time if you know you're able to come.
Once player packs are handed out I imagine there will be additional discs for purchase. I'm paying for these ahead of time out of my own money so any help I can get with getting these sold, I'd appreciate it.