- Fixed stairs on Hill holes 9, 16 and 17 and General hole 2
- Filled in tee pad hole with concrete on Hill hole 7
- Built an easier walking path from Hill basket 18 to hole 1
- Cut down many small trees on various General holes
- Moved paver stones to various holes on the General for some alternate tees
- Cut down many small trees and two large dead trees on Hill hole 3
- Lots of various polesawing, trash pick up, etc.
We can't maintain these free courses without your help and it was awesome to see so many people there willing to lend a hand towards their course!
The courses can always use stick and trash pick up as you play your rounds. Take pride in your course and move some debris off the fairways each time you play.