Couple quick reminders about the tournament on Saturday:
Saturday, April 6th, 2013
Devens DGC - Devens, MA
NEFA Points Event/NEDGC Qualifier (though you do not have to be a NEFA member to play)
TD: Luke Adolph
Two rounds of singles - stroke play, 72 golfers max
8:00am - Sign in
9:10am - Players meeting
9:30am - Shotgun start
Don't forget to sign up and pay for the $2 optional ace pot. Devens is an ace friendly course! Signup during registration hours only!
I'll have plenty of extra player pack discs which we are selling for $15.00. ESP Buzzzes with a sweet tourney stamp! We are also selling nice Devens t-shirts for $20.00 a piece as well. Please support Devens Disc Golf!
* All Pros are playing for a 1st place trophy & close to 100% cash payout within their division
* All AMs are playing for a 1st place trophy & funny money to Community Discs.
*Justin Anderson from Community Discs will be there to help you spend that funny money after the awards on site or online later.
*Vibram is sponsoring the NEFA points series and there will be a player pack up for grabs via CTP Contest at lunch! Bring your Vibram discs and some $1s!
Devens Pizza or another local sub/pizza shop will be taking orders during registration and will deliver during lunch. Cash only for lunch sales
* If you can't make it, let us know on or before March 29th and you'll get everything but $2 back.
* If you let us know after March 29th, you'll get 50% back minus $2 if there is no one from the wait list to take your spot.
* If you do not show on game day, you won't get anything back or get a player pack (even if you send an email or call that morning). Thank you for sponsoring the tournament!
The waitlist only has 5 people on the paid waitlist right now. So far 4 people have dropped so there is still a chance of getting in. If you must drop out, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible so I can contact the next person on the list.
Rick Williams will be there in the morning to take new NEFA registrations and renewals. Please take care of your membership during registration if you want the event to count towards your standings.
Contact Luke Adolph with any questions at 617-905-6574 (text or call) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org