Thursday, October 18, 2012

Recap - Last Night of League / Tim S. Get His First Ace!

What to say? We had a phenomenal year which I hope to make even better next year. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss anything we can do to make the league better or more fair.

As mentioned previously, we had 30 players come out on a really nice evening. Tim Seiger hit his first career ace on hole #9!

Here is a picture that I snagged from Tims facebook page. Nice shot, dude!  Keep em coming!




I THINK I have handed out all of the ace tags that needed to be handed out. If you hit an ace at league this year and did not get a tag, please let me know!

Please don't forget to RSVP for the Bag Tag Bonanza on Sunday - November 4th. I'm working on getting some neat little things for a player pack and devens will be buying pizza for everyone. Should be a good day!.

I'm hoping to provide some nice stats at some point soon. Life has been VERY hectic lately so they might be later than I want..

------------------------------------
Top 3 A Pool:
1 - Ned Eisenberg - 51 - tag 1 - 4 points
2 - Alex Gula - 52 - tag 2 - 3 points
3 - Donnie Phillips - 53 - tag 3 - 2 points

Top 3 B Pool:
1 - Adam Sterns - 55 - no tag - 4 points
2 - Sam Misuraca - 57 - tag 15 - 3 points
3 - Dave Mullett - 58 - tag 21 - 2 points

CTPS:
A - Ned Eisenberg
B - Adam Sterns

Full Results:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1pTp9 ... 3h1VzR3OFE

A Pool Standings:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1pTp9 ... VQzU0VIb2c

B Pool Standings:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1pTp9 ... 0JyM1dLR1E