Friday, February 22, 2013
Tournament Registration Link - Active at 7pm
Register HERE at 7pm
Devens – The Hill Yeah Spring Classic
Saturday, April 6th, 2013
Devens DGC - Devens, MA
NEFA Points Event (though you do not have to be a NEFA member to play)
TD: Luke Adolph
Two rounds of singles - stroke play, 72 golfers max
8:00am - Sign in
9:10am - Players meeting
9:30am - Shotgun start
* $50 Pros - Open, Women, Masters, Grandmasters
* $30 AMs - Advanced, Advanced Women, Advanced Masters, Advanced Grandmasters, Intermediate, Intermediate Women, Recreational
* $20 Junior
* $1 NEFA fee already included in the entry fee
* $1 NEFA Online registration fee and paypal fees will be added to your entry fee
* $2 ace pot (sign up and pay day of)
* Add $5 for day-of registration
Donations of any size are appreciated to assist with the cost of trophies and various small expenses. Any help will make the payouts larger. CTP Prize donations are also welcome
* We are looking for hole sponsorships in the amount of $10.00. Pick your starting hole. Groups will be done by division by wherever possible if; for example, an AM1 player chooses hole 13, only other AM1 players will be able to choose that hole.
* All players in the Amateur divisions will get a tournament stamped disc. Supercolor Discraft Buzzz tournament specific stamp. I will have plenty to sell to the pros as well.
* All Pros are playing for a 1st place trophy & close to 100% cash payout within their division
* All AMs are playing for a 1st place trophy & funny money to Community Discs.
*Justin Anderson from Community Discs will be there to help you spend that funny money after the awards on site or online later.
*We are keeping the costs as low as possible so the funny money should be abundant!
* We will be paying out based on the PDGA recommendations
Devens Pizza or another local sub/pizza shop will be taking orders during registration and will deliver during lunch. Cash only for lunch sales
* Marriott Suites is two minutes away.
* Ayer Motor Inn is 3 minutes away.
* If you can't make it, let us know on or before March 29th and you'll get everything but $2 back.
* If you let us know after March 29th, you'll get 50% back minus $2 if there is no one from the wait list to take your spot.
* If you do not show on game day, you won't get anything back or get a player pack (even if you send an email or call that morning). Thank you for sponsoring the tournament!
* Registration starts on Friday, February 22nd at 7pm EST
* Registration link: http://fs22.formsite.com/nefamembership/devens/index.html
* Registration will be online only.
* Please include your NEFA # with your registration
* You can pay with a credit card or use a PayPal account.
* Register early! This event will sell out very quickly
To get on the waitlist, you must still register online. Emails, phone calls, and posts here will not save you a spot. If you don't make it in, we will refund your money after the event.
Contact Luke Adolph at 617-905-6574 (text or call) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a truck please help drive golfers down the road to holes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 17